Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Jackson 2 year old pics!

JACKSON!

Ok Jackson isn't quite 2 yet! His birthday is at the end of this month on the 27th. BUT with my due date being 4 days later I decided to take two year old pics early. -Who knows when this baby will come!

Lately Jackson has been VERY needy of me. He wants me to carry him everywhere, doesn't want others, or just wants me to be there at all times! SO taking pictures was a feat because he just wanted me and kept asking me to hold him. GRRR... I do love that he is a momma's boy most of the time but it sure can be draining! Especially being this prego and it being hard to hold him as much as he wants. He slowly has gotten better and has done much better even with accepting Gary doing things instead of me. Relief... and good prep for when this baby comes. Nervous, excited and a bit curious to see how Jackson will be with little Lydia!

I get comments on his eyes a lot... I like them too!

A slight smile... YAY!

Yep, even with his favorite Brent he is wanting me



concern/should I whine look


Yes I should... 

Sometimes his whines look like a close smile?

Best one!



double...no triple chin cry





This was my UGH face of how needy Jackson was being of me
while I just SO wanted some good pictures of him.








a little food can help some



We had gone to Ricky's concert. After
we got to check out the instruments.




2 comments:

Kelly said...

Look at your sweet boy! How did he get so big? I'm excited for your baby to come, what an exciting time for your family :) Hope it all goes smoothly. Maybe we can meet up some time! We are in Payson right now...for another year or so if you are still in Utah.

Julie Lyman said...

LETS PLEASE! I am up in West Jordan!!