Thursday, November 13, 2014

ITS A......


GIRL!!!
ITS A GIRL!

Veterans Day is one of my favorite holidays since Gary has joined the military. You not only get to feel patriotic and proud my husband is serving but you get LOTS of free food! (and other benefits too!) 

Breakfast we went to the Village Inn- spent 3 dollars! Then we had an appetizer salad at Applebee's then a later lunch at Texas Roadhouse and a wonderful dinner at Olive Garden. Total spent 15 dollars or so! WAHOO! Gary also got a free haircut and we went to Savers for 50% off deal that day! 

We are both pointing to the pink shirts!
But best of all we went to my doctor appointment and we are having a HEALTHY and PERFECT little girl! Crazy life! Before I got pregnant I felt like I was going to have a girl come to our family next. Gary said he felt like that too. When I got pregnant I doubted all of those feelings and didn't know. But with Gary proclaiming it to everyone that it was a girl I was convinced that it was all over again but kept that too myself. 
When we went to Savers I HAD to
get a few girl clothes for fun! YAY!

It was super cute that when we found out that she was a girl Gary lipped "I want to text everyone and tell them right now!" He wanted a girl, felt like it was and was so dang excited when he found out it was! The rest of the day he kept calling her "Lydia" the girl name we had discussed. I too am excited to have a girl... but more than anything I'm nervous to have another child. Jackson is a handful! He will be two BARELY if I have her by her due date. I have heard about the terrible twos... I hope he's already went through that stage! :) (a mom can always wish right?)



 

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yay-welcome to the wonderful world of girls! So excited for you!

CheyAnn said...

Congratulations you guys!! A girl!! And adorable little mini you. Having 2 is awesome and you guys can handle anything! Love you girl :)