Saturday, February 11, 2012

Secret Saturday

Here you get to know a little about me. Past secrets good and bad
FIGHTS!
Today I want to share another not so good secret of my past (They are easier)
In sixth grade I had loaned a friend of mine named Stephanie0 $10. Now in 6th grade $10 was like $100 for adults. I had borrowed her overalls. Stephanie kept asking me to bring her overalls back, in which I would reply that I would gladly when she pay me back. I don't know why but I later on I wore them to school.

Of course this made her even more mad because she wanted them back. I responded with my usual response ignoring her whines. After school that day she approached me. I don't remember who started the fight but we for sure got in a fight. Now I'm not talking about some verbal yelling, I'm talking about physical. Now with that said, we weren't boys and didn't have a good hook or anything but in the end we were pulling hair, rolling on the ground.
The sad part of the ending is that as I walked away running to go home since my family was going to lagoon I felt a sense of pride. I totally WON that fight, I thought. Yes she is the one that gave up too. I got her into a position and said I didn't want to fight but I would give her the overalls once she gave me my
lousy and ridiculous $10 back. She didn't argue and said okay.
Having 3 brothers right above me sure helped!

SO the secret is out. I got in a physical fight, won and felt proud.
Don't judge I bet YOU have secrets too.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

That is what 3 older brothers will do for you! :)